Eggs are an easy go to on the Keto diet, but after a while they get boring. If you are looking for a new way to spice it up (pun intended) this deviled egg salad recipe will certainly do the trick. Use it in a lettuce wrap for some added crunch.
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cider, white wine or sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Tabasco or other hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- Chop the eggs coarsely and put them into a large bowl. Add the green onion, celery, red bell pepper.
- In small bowl, mix together the mayo, mustard, vinegar and Tabasco. Gently stir the mayo dressing into the bowl with the eggs and vegetables. Add the paprika and salt and black pepper, adjust seasonings to taste.
- Best served chilled.
Big thanks to Simply Recipes for the original recipe!