Bread-ish products are one of the big things you miss out on with a Keto diet, but there are enough fakeable recipes to trick your brain into thinking your eating bread. One of my favorite foods is soft pretzels, so making this recipe was a blast for me. Cheese sauce is also our Keto Cheese Fondue
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Swerve (optional)
- 6oz Parmesan, Romano and Asiago Blend
- 3oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- mustard garnish
- sour cream garnish
- cholula hot sauce garnish
- In a sauce pan, mix together cream cheese and shredded cheese on medium high.
- Stir constantly
- Once the cheese starts to melt on its own add in the chicken stock and Worcestershire.
- Once it is a fluid sauce add in the garlic and continue to stir.
- Once it is looking a little bit thicker than runny, take it off the stove and allow it to set.
- Preheat oven to 365º
- Mix cream cheese and shredded cheese mix in a sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add in vegetable stock once it starts to melt.
- Once it has melted into a thick-chessy texture, add in the egg and whisk very quickly on medium low heat.
- Next slowly blend in the almond flower, baking powder, and swerve (optional).
- You’re ready when its a doughy looking ball of cheese.
- I used an 8″ pie pan (because thats what I had) and plopped the doughy mixture into the middle and spread it outwards.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, and then take it out.
- Optional… switch the oven to broil and take a few minutes to let it set.
- Then rub butter (or substitute) across the top and place it back in the oven to get that golden brown look for about 3-4 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and slice into quadrants (for easy portioning) and then strips.
- Let cool.
- Drizzle, Serve and Enjoy!