WARNING: NSFW! A play on the original, these mini’s are Pumpkin Spice Jello Shots. Although I am sure your co-workers would love this instead of the regular coffee run, maybe save them for happy hour on a Friday evening or the office Christmas party! Either way, your friends and family will thank you for this fun way to take a little bit of the edge off this holiday season.
- 1 Cup Caramel Coffee
- 1 tbsp Gelatin* (this is NOT Jell-O, if you use Jello this recipe will not work out)
- 3 tbsp Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Cup Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped Cream, for garnish
* Gelatin is not vegan.
- Pour the caramel coffee into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add in the gelatin and whisk until dissolved.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and whisk until combined.
- Bring to a low boil, then remove from heat.
- Add the whipped cream vodka. Mix to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin spice latte jello shot mixture into plastic shot glasses. Add green straws.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until jello is firm.
- Top with whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice. Serve immediately.
Big thanks to Cooking with Janica for the original recipe!