Broccoli Cheddar Bites
A healthy unfried way to get your veggies, Broccoli Cheddar Bites are popular with kids and adults. This finger food is packed with delicious broccoli and cheddar cheese and cooks nice and crispy on the outside with a tender center. Great for parties, a side a dinner, or just as a snack. Great for dipping with Barbecue Sauce, Ranch, Blue Cheese, or Buffalo Sauce.
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 ½ cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-Heat oven to 375
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and set aside.
- Shape mixture into nuggets and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turn nuggets over after 15 minutes.
Big thanks to Choosing Chia for the original recipe!