FOOD & RECIPES
Food is meant to fuel your body. . . Garbage in = garbage out. . . You are what you eat. . . The cliché phrases go on and on, but they all have the same message. If you aren’t eating healthy, your health will pay the price.
Paws & Soul is a supporter of vegan and vegetarian diets not only because of health benefits but also for animal rights. We do understand that reduction of meat is also effective and vegan/vegetarian diets aren’t always all-in from day one. We all have different goals for our health and weight-loss can be difficult if you are starting out vegetarian/vegan so we are here to help you with special sections for meal planning as well as keto (low-carb) and gluten-free diets. There are also plain old vegan and vegetarian dishes and desserts, any way you slice it (or dice it) there are recipes for you.
- Cheesecake BarsRaspberry Cheesecake Bars As a vegan, hosting parties and potlucks aren’t always the easiest. You want to stick to your morals and provide vegan meals for everyone, but want to make sure that the food is delicious enough not to be. One way to […]
- Lemon LoafVegan Lemon Loaf Bread A personal Starbucks favorite of mine is the Iced Lemon Loaf Bread and I just couldn’t live without it when I went Vegan. So I looked to the WWW for a solution to my lemon loaf woes and like always the internet provided […]
- Mashed PotatoesThe Best Damn Mashed Potatoes Boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew… no matter how you cook potatoes they are always delicious, but this recipe lives up to its name. Nice and fluffy, buttery, and full of flavor, these […]
- Chocolate Cupcake MonstersChocolate Cupcake Monsters I don’t know about you, but purple and chocolate is one of my all time favorite combos. It’s no wonder that I chose these creative cupcakes for this Halloween Dessert special. These vegan cuppies are perfect […]
- Vegan Pumpkin PieEasy Vegan Pumpkin Pie A Thanskgiving must have, but an all-time delicious dessert, is Pumpkin Pie. If you are entertaining for Thanskgiving you can expect that your guests will want to finish off their well-rounded vegan dinner with something sweet […]