Fat bombs are essential to the Keto diet to get your body to switch to processing fats instead of carbohydrates. Cheese is a great way to make sure you get all your daily fats in but, it can sometimes get boring by itself. But who doesn’t love FONDUE? This cheddar fondue recipe goes great with cauliflower, broccoli, celery, or a spoon.
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
(not included in nutritional facts)
- Sour cream
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- In a sauce pan, mix together cream cheese and shredded cheese on medium high.
- Stir constantly
- Once the cheese starts to melt on its own add in the vegetable stock and Worcestershire.
- Once it is a fluid sauce add in the garlic and continue to stir.
- Once it is looking a little bit thicker than runny, take it off the stove and allow it to set.