Sweet Potato Pumpkin Dog Treats Your pooch deserves lots and lots …
If you are looking to start making your own dog food, this recipe is a great place to start. Made with fresh ingredients, this “meat-loaf” spinoff is a great way to bake and slice your pets portions. You can serve it fresh daily for big dogs, slice it up for smaller dogs, and even make a few batches and store in the freezer. Be careful! This could spoil your dog into not wanting to eat kibble anymore.
- 4 cups turkey mince
- 1 cup rolled oats, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients (except the boiled eggs) together.
- Spoon 1⁄4 of the mixture into the loaf tin, enough to cover the base of the tin.
- Add the whole boiled eggs, then completely coat the remainder of the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Stand for 5 minutes before slicing to serve to the absolute delight of your dog.
Big thanks to Better Homes and Gardens for the Original Recipe
Crockpot Dog Food Recipe Another fantastic reason to use your crockpot. …
MUTTLOAF If you are looking to start making your own dog …
New Puppy Training Essentials It's no wonder than dogs are considered …
Already mastered the 101,102 and 103? Good Boy! Youre' well on …
Already mastered the 101 & 102? Great, lets get started... Great …