If you are looking for a good grab and go snack or a bit-sized treat for school lunches these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls are perfect for the job. This recipe is gluten and dairy free but works just as well with its normal alternatives.
- 1 cup creamy salted peanut butter
- 4 tbsp cocnut oil organic virgin
- 3/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup grade A
- 2 cup quick oats gluten free
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips dairy free
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, brown sugar and maple syrup.
Add in the oats and mix until fully incorporated.
Add the chocolate chips and stir.
Shape into bite sized balls by squeezing ingredients together.
Place on wax paper in a storage container and store covered in the refrigerator.
Peanut butter oatmeal balls will be ready to eat after an hour in the refrigerator or 20 minutes in the freezer.
Big thanks to Best of Life Magazine for the original recipe!